What can you expect from an internship with Border Angels?
- Make a difference!
- Invaluable life experience
- Great resume builder
- Valuable, rewarding work
- Work with a lot of volunteers
- Help organize lots of events
- Water drop
- Migrant & day labor outreach
- Immigration consultation
- Community Events, events at Universities, Colleges, Fundraisers
- Office work
- Answering calls/emails
- Help visitors
- Gather and process donations
- Play to your strengths: do the things you can do best!
For more information, you can reach us at: email@example.com
What do you need in order to become an intern with Border Angels?
- Interest in human rights and community development.
- Commitment to upholding the values of Border Angels
- Communication and people skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Proficiency in Spanish is recommended, but not required
- Visa (if you are not a US citizen)
What do we need from you?
- Contact information
- Full name, email, phone number etc.
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- What do you expect from this internship?