EDUARDO ORENDAIN ESQ
Mr. Orendain has been active with the Border Angels for many years. He has been a member of the Border Angels board of directors for the past two years, and was the founding attorney for the Border Angels free immigration clinic.
- Graduate of Marian Catholic High School in San Diego, California
- Bachelor of Arts from San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor from University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- Partner, Aguirre Law Group with offices in San Diego, California, Denver, Colorado, and Phoenix, Arizona
- Founder, Law Office of Edward Orendain
- Practice emphasizing immigration law including investor, entrepreneurial, and professional visas, family-
- based immigration, citizenship and naturalization and removal defense.
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Southern District of California
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Central District of California
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Northern District of California
- Admitted to practice in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the Latino Advisory Board for the San Diego Union Tribune